Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dump pt.2

Thanks to all who wrote the kind notes yesterday. Today I continue dumping some more of the 100+ posts I had in reserve. Trying to post 5- 9 times a day made me collect alot of stuff for those lean days. I suspect I have another two days of this before the posts become too rough or too bad to share.
Thanks again for the support.
JN
  • The Party's Over
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    How come no more?...your are my favorite resource!..what am I to do?

    Anonymous said...

    First, thank you. Yours is the first blog I check - always something interesting, unusual, intriguing.

    Second, good for you. Interesting, unusual, and intriguing do not happen without time, effort, and commitment. Everybody needs a break. You have done your part.

    Third, have fun. You have brought enjoyment to thousands of others, now have some yourself.

    Be well.